Re: guardian paper?

Royce Bair wrote:
> [...]

Being familiar with most photo papers, I know of NONE that cost $2 per
8x10 Sheet. More like 50-70 cents per sheet for the very best.

-
* Dygraphics is proud to introduce Somerset Photo Enhanced!!       *
* This unique coated paper is now available in limited quantities. *
* Order on-line or by phone 888-786-8832: http//www.dygraphics.com *