Re: Archival Inks for 9000 - was Siggraph

> Jon:
> Will the inks run in the 9000, seeing that the dot size is so small? Is
> Roland going to allow their ink to be purchased for any printer except
> theirs?

I do not know if Roland will allow that or not. Try a Roland dealer and find
out. Will they work anyway?  I've wrecked a few printers in my time trying
to find out these and other exciting answers to questions I was dying to
ask!

Jon Cone
http://www.inkjetmall.com
http://www.cone-editions.com/workshops