From: Jon Cone [mailto:inkjet@cone-editions.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 3:18 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Opinions of Endura LE and We-Ink

> No mention of any additives. 500ml/16oz Lysonic E from InkjetMall.com is
> $99.50. Endura LE From WeInk is $49. Cleaning cartridge from InkjetMall is
> $30, from WeInk $15. Has Jon Cone got any comment on this?

Yes.

If you feel that you get the same support and expertise from WeInk
that you get from us, then it sounds like you'll save a bundle.

We can't offer the same type of savings unless we purchase ink in bulk and
fill it ourselves or through the advantage of using 3rd world labor in SE
Asia where 99% of all the 3rd party pre-filled cartridges are being filled.
The former is not cost effective considering the equipment necessary and
the latter doesn't sit well with us. When we find an alternative that we can
live with, we'll offer an alternative ink to desktop like we do for Iris.
-
* Free Ground Shipping (N.America) for two weeks only! We have a wide *
* variety of Ink Jet Coated Photo & Art Papers, Canvas and Specialty  *
* Inks.   Please visit us: http://www.digitalartsupplies.com          *