ESC 600 clogged black

Yeah, I know this goes around at least once a month.  But ya never seem to
pay close attention to advice until you need it.  Due to moving I let my
Epson color stylus 600 sit unplugged for a month.  The color cleared after
about 10 cleaning cycles.  God knows how many more times I've run the clean
cycle and the black is still majorly clogged up.  I know I've seen some
cleaning suggestions involving alcohol.  Could someone please repeat the
directions for me?  Or any other tips for clearing my heads.
   Thanks,
     Irene Alora
-
* Free Ground Shipping (N.America) for two weeks only! We have a wide *
* variety of Ink Jet Coated Photo & Art Papers, Canvas and Specialty  *
* Inks.   Please visit us: http://www.digitalartsupplies.com          *