Re: death to Pacific Bell

I have DSL through Pacific Bell and we were not down in my area, I am in the
San Francisco bay area. I have a friend who has AOL (ugh) in the Napa area
and they were down for a long time, at least a day. I don't know if there is
any connection, she was told that it was due to MCI.

----------
>From: Michael Landess <ml@got.net>
>To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
>Subject: Re: death to Pacific Bell
>Date: Wed, Aug 18, 1999, 5:41 PM
>

> I actually ordered DSL service from Pac-Bell last week, and while I was on
> the phone, there was an announcement-message playing that they were
> experiencning problems with the DSL service in the sacramento area....I
> don;t know if this is where you are.
>

> At 10:13 AM 8/16/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Does anyone else on this list get DSL through Pacific Bell and, if so, was
>>your service down for two days last week?
>>
>>Frank Pryor
>>http://www.pryorphoto.com
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **