Answer to Tetenal - Konica QP Question

For those folks that don't know me, my name is Karen Ernest, I am a
consultant to the Digital Imaging & Output Industry.  I have worked
extensively in marketing & engineering products for the laser & ink jet
market for well over 15 years.

I have confirmed from manufacturing sources the following:

The Tetenal & Konica papers are the same weight (264gsm).

They most definitely do NOT have the same coatings.  The Tetenal product
does not have the same fade impaired characteristics as the Konica QP.

The Tetenal product is manufactured to Tetenal specifications and it's
manufacturing process is monitored by Tetenal.  The Spectra Jet product
is available only through Tetenal distributors & dealers.

Any other questions feel free to email me.

Karen
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **