Re: Questions re the ESC 3000

Just in response here to the below message.
I've posted a bit of this query prior also … but …
I purchased 22.5x30 inch paper that I rip in half to get a 15x22.5 inch size.
It seems that I set this up in the driver okay and it prints well, but I've been
attempting to work through this process with Quark 3.32 as I use a lot of type
AND it seems imossible to print that way.

There are PPD and PPF inits that must be placed in the Quark folder and that
will most certainly help but I haven't done that yet.

Anyway, the point being is that if anyone does have some answers to Arthur's
query, I too am very interested.
Thanks
Jack Fulton

-