Re: Using a NikonLS2000 or Polaroid SprintScan 4000 with aEpson 3000 printer ?

    We've also noted that of two scanners that we have, one of which does about
2700 dpi, and the other of which does 5080 dpi... If we scan the same slide on
each *at the same output resolution*, we've found that the scanner with the
higher available resolution produces a scan with more usable information, even
though both scans are ultimately the same size. On the other hand, the lower
res scanner is a whole lot faster, so for less critical work, it gets the nod.

    david