Adobe Gamma, monitor contrast with Dell P990 (Sony)

  I also use a Dell P990 Trinitron to monitor my new Dell 500 and have
  found that setting the contrast at 100% & the brightness at 32% will
  match my PS.4.0 calibration and gives optimum prints on all Epson
  papers (especially photo paper SO41141) with my Epson 850.
  The Adobe Gamma settings can even give you a finer tune if needed.

  Marvin Moss