Re: Epson and Ethernet

I think the only advantage is that you can hook up more than one computer
to the printer.  I haven't run any comparisons but I think the serial is
actually a bit faster than the ethernet connection -- but this may just be
LAN traffic stuff.  Also, the ethernet connection frees your serial port
for other things (like serial graphics tablets and colorimeters, etc.)

Dan Culbertson

mike wrote