Photo & film CD ROM

Yo  gang (& Bob Geraghty)

I swear I saw 'Film' CD used on the Kodak site for the professional mode &
'Photo' CD  to view on a TV & family picture type stuff. BUT I didn't
bookmark it & when I went back to Kodak there was no such page <G> ...It's
"KODAK DIGITAL SCIENCE (Pro) Photo CD Master disc" for the 2 image storage
& manipulation CDs &  "KODAK DIGITAL SCIENCE Photo CD Portfolio II Disc"
for the family crowd. Seems you can get the 2 pro ones from any place (read
drugstore/supermarket) that offers Kodak CD ROM...just be sure to put the
right version on special instuctions & highlight it if there is no check
box for them.

BTW I'm a 'her' not a 'him"...Gracia as in grace/ beauty/thank you, not
Garcia as in "A Message to". If you don't know what I'm taking about,
you're too young!

Later....
--
<tsb> Team *Amiga*