Re: New CMM

I downloaded the free trial last night. Epson Monitor 3 reports an out of
memory condition and cancels the job without printing anything. This was true
despite my increasing the memory for Epson Monitor 3 to 50 MB. After changing
back to the photoshop internal engine everything was fine with only 1.5 MB for
Epson Monitor 3. Also the Heidleberg (Apple) and Agfa engines work fine.

I have not attempted to print with background printing turned off, but it seems
that Imation still has a bit of work to do.

Seth