Was Encad Croma24 - Ilford Archiva

At 07:55 PM 8/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Seems like Wilhelm is warning against using Archiva inkset on any other
>paper.

i wondered about that exclamation point too!!  Why not through some arches
in the mix too?  I think it is safe to say that if a glossy paper can stand
up to the elements for that long, an archival rag sheet would be equal or
better.  Any comments or experiences?

At first I was disappointed at no 6 color results, but if my eyes don't
deceive me, they are coming later this month, according to the site today.

-Andy Darlow

-