Sending Printers Back (was auto feed...)

Jerry Olson (actually Tomcat, I think) wrote:

> ><< Hey guys who have sent out to Epson.....
> >
> >  did you get back the same printer you sent them?
> >
> > Was the SN the same?

1. I've sent a printer back via a local dealer and got the same
number and same machine back.

2. I've sent a printer back via a local dealer and got the same
number back, but it looked as if it was torn off my machine and put
on some other (just my suspicion).

3. I've exchanged printers via their 24 hr response program, in
which case, by definition I get a different printer (one looked new
and another looked like a refurb) before I mail back (at their
expense) the old one.

-- Ben Haskell