Encad Croma24 - any thoughts?

Tim:
Let's not make rash statements about high stability inksets with lower
gamuts. I've been using Mile High's version of Ilford's Archiva inks in my
ESC3000 since November and feel they compare quite favorably with Epson's
Ink. I have not done any "gamut" mapping, but if Dan Culbertson is willing
to run the tests, I would be happy to send him the swatch print.

BUT the Encad GO inkset I believe is pigmented, and yes, Tim, you are
right--pigmented sets have what can be termed a"pre-faded" look.

John Nollendorfs
JN Photography
Lincoln, NE