Re: Canon Aspen 8500 - any thoughts?

In a message dated 8/9/99 6:54:47 PM, blake@blkbox.com writes:

>CDTobie articulated On or about 09-Aug-99 08:32:56
>
>  Different times for quite some time, Nfo on when this printer
>  will hit the market surfaces.

Actually this was misattributed to me, it was a response after I had let slip
that associates who are using an Aspen to test their product were very happy
with the output... but if Canon is letting them out for compatibility testing
it shouldn't be too long...

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com