Re: Rafe:"Best" color slide /color neg/photovix

>> Has anyone heard of a widget called a Photovix or Fotovix?
>
>    Sure -- this is a relatively low resolution scanner that was used for
>years
...... While it eliminates a trip through the enlarger, it replaces it with
a trip through the Fotovix, so I don't think
>you save on neg wear and tear that way.

My assumption was that one would use it to see what was on the neg and
could do so with the negative roll uncut and still in the acetate sleeve.
Then decide which images to have printed. Is that not possible?

Frank Pryor
http://www.pryorphoto.com