Re: Encad Chroma 24

jtheaton@babe.net.au writes:

<< I also have 3000s and honestly there is no comparison at Photo quality, but
 if you can get the colours right I find large WC prints look quite good at
 1 metre and behind glass -  as all prints should be. >>
Do you mean the 3000 is better or worse?

Garry

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]