Re: "Best" color slide film/color neg

That's grate,   In April I came back from Barcelona, Spain  and dropped my film
off at a local Costco one hour photo.
The quality was far superior to the local custom lab. I was thrilled at my
discovery of a lab  that was was giving me cheaper, Sharper, cleaner , and
fewer scratches than the local big custom lab.   Last week I came back from
Mexico
and dropped of film at Costco's one hour and was disappointed.  This time
their  work was on the same par as the local big labs.  Which means that Costco
is inconsistently grate.  Must be when they change their chemistry?
Robert  H.