Re: CompUSA business sales

Hi Jim,

Am I missing something here in your comment re Genuine Fractals? Yes, it's
apparently true that they only open in PS (I guess it's true - I haven't yet
tried to do anything else), but why don't you save the GF STN file as a JPG, GIF
or PSD in PS and use that in other apps.  Works for me.

Diane

    (snip)