Re: Epson Stylus 3000 on eBay

<x-flowed>Unless it's different from the last couple of days, those great looking
prices haven't reached the minimum accepted bid. I bid one up two days ago
that sold for over $820. If you check out cnet.com you can find them for
$743.00 right now.

I also called Epson and any manufacturer refurbished 3000 will have the
full two year warranty.

Garnetta

At 04:47 PM 8/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey list:
>
>Just noticed that there are several refurbished 3000's listed on eBay.  The
>prices look very inviting.  All have the 2-year warranty.  There are also a
>couple of 3000's listed that are either new or 'slightly used'.
>
>bob snow
>
>-
>Please do not include an entire message in your response. Delete the excess.
>http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

</x-flowed>