Luminos paper sources (was MIS Archival Inks on 1200)

Ralph wrote: <<Unfortunately I think that the only source of Classic Velour
is Luminos.>>
Ralph, while there may be other sources, I know you can get the Luminos inks
and papers (and at a comparitively good price) from:
http://www.inkjetmall.com/

Ken Johnston  /  Heartworks, Inc.  /  Dallas, TX  USA  /  972-271-1313