Re: SOME AUCTIONS THSST MAY BE OF YOUR INTEREST

No it's not ok, it is just a shameless SPAM and if you make it a second time
we would hold it against you. If you want to put an add, contact the listmaster,
you can pay to get the two lines printed at the end of each message.

> I hope that it is ok to post some auctions here that I have on ebay that
> may be of interest to someone here.  They are photoshop plug ins and
> options cd's and software bundles.  I know some lists it is ok to post
> them.  I am pretty new here so if I did do something wrong please do not
> hold it against me! Thanks! Tim M I have the following LARGER LOWER PRICED
> software bundles on ebay you may be interested in.

Christiane Roh  rohcris@vtx.ch
http://www.multimania.com/lunebleue - look for the new series :
http://www.multimania.com/lunebleue/Nyonpark/NyonInt.htm
C'est toujours a l'imparfait de l'objectif
Que tu conjugues le verbe photographier (Jacques Prevert)