Re: Off Topic, Canon, Sigma, and Tokina 17-35mm lenses

This is off topic, so if you would,  please email me privately at:

jerryols@badlands.nodak.edu

I'm about to buy either a Sigma, Tokina, or a Canon 17-35mm Wide angle zoom
lens.

Does anybody know which lens is The Sharpest, or is there little difference?

Does anybody know if either the less expensive brands are as sharp as the
CANON 17-35mm?

and Lastly, does anyone know of a reliable website for Cameras and Lenses?
The B&H is a great store, but was wondering if these lenses, especially the
Canon, could be had for a better price elsewhere?

Jerry
-