Re: Ink for T shirts

Gs101234@cs.com wrote:

> I have an Epson 1520 and using MIS archival inks. I want to get into the T
> shirt business - would this ink/printer combination be suitable and which
> transfer papers are best?
> What about a T shirt supplier?
>
> Garry

Hi Garry
No one seems to want to hear this, I guess because it is an epson group, but
the best printer for (cotton) t-shirts is the Alps (in micro-dry, not dye-sub
mode). The epsons work great for sublimation on polyester substrates like
coated ceramics etc. jmho

--
Two Moons Designs
http://www.twomoonsdesigns.com