Re: What is the actual capacity of an SC3000 cartridge

Daniel, They seem to go on and on. I regularly print large 1440 dpi full color
prints and I'm finally running low a year and a half after installing the
cartriges in my 3000. This is my first set of cartriges, too! I had an 800
before, same cartridge as the 1500, and it seemed to run out of ink every
month or so. Jim G.