Re: Can I Do This??

Kathleene Falls wrote:

> First of all, I would like to know how you can fit two 5x7 prints on an
> 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper? The last time I checked, two 5x7's equal a
> 10x14? how do you fit that onto an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper? I know
> these epsons are wonderful, but are they truly miraculous?
>  . . . .waiting anxiously,

Rotate the image so the 7 inch side is parallel to the 8.5 inch side.
Paste this image about .125 inches from the top of the sheet.
Paste the next mage about .125 inches below that.
You end up with 2 images that take up 7x10.25 inches.
This is well with in the margins of all Epson printers.

--
John Goerger
www.weber-valentine.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]