Re: Is anyone printing QuadTones?....YES Ask me...

 6 tone prints give a bit more dimension. Than the 4. The 6 tone set can be
printed primarily on only coated stocks. Quad set works very well on
Sommerset velvet.

The Lyson papers all the way to the canvass texture _(rough) or Luminous
Flaxen weave prints well also.

Have not seen any fading on Sommerset. The 6 tone set is still in testing.
Did notice a very strange effect of color shift toward redish sepia with the
Lyson, seemed to stop with an application of Krylon 1305 UV matt spray. Lyson
has yet to get to me about this shift. Happened with both OEM and MIS, CMYK,
quad and sixtone. Hummmm

Kevin
-