Re: Seen dimly...(color unmanaged)

In a message dated 7/27/99 12:55:12 PM, wordwise@execpc.com writes:

>I see the merit, but not
>the need. Not when the days go by so quickly.
>
>Should the prints or my perception of them change, the topic may (or may
>
>not) require my attention. If so, the advice of people like C.D. Tobie
>
>and David strikes me as making a lot of sense.

The oft-quoted (but perhaps not often enough) base line is just that: Epsons
print PGC (Pretty Good Color) by just using them as is, its only when Pretty
Good is no longer Good Enough, that any of the other stuff comes in... for
most users and uses this point is never reached.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]