Couple of questions

Hi, I'm new to the list and have a couple of questions about by 440:

1.  How do you calibrate color matching (my colors are coming out
too dark)

2.  How do you get the cartridge holder to come out to change the
cartridge when it thinks the cartridges are not empty?  If I press the
button on the front of the printer, it does a head clean instead of parking
it where I can open it up and take the cartridge out.
>>>  PLEASE NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER BELOW <<<
Paul Albers    Support Analyst, VISION* Customer Support
Autodesk Canada Inc.                    GIS Solutions Division
              E-mail:     Paul.Albers@autodesk.com
Phone:    613-755-5000 x52301        Fax:        613-567-7892
-