Re: epson 1200 cable

Rafe B. wrote:

> To me, it seems just as likely that Epson driver
> processes the image file piecemeal, during those
> short print-head pauses.

Rafe,

I watch my print spooler on NT and it seems to make the same size file
regardless of the image resolution. In other words, a page with a 8 x 10
72 ppi image makes about the same size spool file as a 8 x 10" 300 ppi
image, as long as the print resolution is the same.

--
Ken

Luck comes in two flavors...