Re: EPSON 800 T-SHIRT TRANSFER ALL WASHED OUT

PAUL GLIONNA wrote:

> I purchased the Epson 800 to use with sublimation ink. I used the
> factory supplied ink to make some T-shirts. Customer was ecstatic with
> finished product, until shirt was washed. She used Tide in cold water,
> and turned shirt inside out.

    I had a friend do that with a T-shirt I made for her, and she washed
all the color out as well. She followed the instructions above, same as
your customer, with one exception. She added bleach. The replacement has
been doing just fine.
    I actually use the (*blush*) Canon T-Shirt Transfer material, however,
not the Epson product. But with standard Epson inks and standard Epson
printers. Which T-Shirt transfer material were you using?

    david