Re: EPSON 800 T-SHIRT TRANSFER ALL WASHED OUT

I have used an Epson 800 and an Epson 3000 for t-shirt transfers (with
Epson ink) and had excellent results with washing. What paper were you
using? I have had the best luck with Stahl's transfer paper. We do use a
professional heat press -- I assume you do, too.

Tavia Thomas
rikkitikkitees