RE: ICC profiling software bundled with which hardware?

At 07:35 AM 7/24/99 -0400, Mitch Valburg wrote:
>At 02:10 AM 7/24/99 -0700, John wrote:
>>Microtek http://www.mteklab.com/ bundles a color calibration package with
>their scanner but it works only for Microtek scanners.
>>

>Could you give more details?  I Purchased a Microtek X6EL and received no
>calibration software, nor is any listed for that scanner on the website.
>Is it available with other models?

I believe Microtek refers to this scheme as DCR,
but I'm not sure which of their scanner models
is supported by DCR.  (Might be for slide/film
scanners only?)

As far as I know, it's proprietary, and not
necessarily ICC-compatible.

(But this may at least help you find it on their
website.)

rafe b.

-