Re: "Head Slamming" on an EX

>Taylor, Paul D (Paul) said
>
>>It prints text (word Docs) fine, but when printing photo's, after about two
>>or three inches of
>>an 8 X 10, the head slams into the side, makes a real nice noise, and
>>continues the print

It can be software.  I recently had this happen with an old PageMaker file
on my Photo700.  Discovered it was caused by a table placed in the file as
a .wmf.  Copied all to a new file, replaced the table and all was well.

Does it happen with all photos?  Try printing from a different program?

HTH

Powell Hargrave           Nanaimo  B.C.  Canada
Digital Camera Page   http://www.mala.bc.ca/~nag/photos.htm