Re: Rorschach ? (was Epson 1200 ICC and photoshop 5.0.2)

Boris--

Assuming that you created your Fractal Design PAINTER-generated images on a
Macintosh and were NOT using color management at the time you saved time,
and were NOT using a Radius ColorMatch monitor, I would suggest that
opening them in Photoshop with "Apple RBG" as the assumed profile would be
a good bet.

As for your PhotoCD images, I don't know what to suggest.

--Bill

>I live in a Mac world. Besides the scanner (for prints and slides) the
>majority of  input  comes from Kodak Photo CD's, where most of my slides
>are stored.
>Now here are 2 new q's (unrelated to the above problem):
>a. if PS5 opens a PhotoCD image, what format it it seeing? That format
>should be in the 'anticipated" profiles?, n'est ce pas?
>b. same question: if I open a Fractal Design PAINTER-generated (RIFF) picture?
>
>Boris
>bmangolds@monmouth.com

Bill Fernandez
User Interface Architect
Bill Fernandez Design

PHONE (505) 346-3080
FAX   (505) 346-3090
EMAIL bill@billfernandez.com
WEB   http://www.billfernandez.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]