Re: Leben Archives

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Rubin <kenmozo@loop.com>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 11:35 AM
Subject: Leben Archives

> I would like to find a recent post by WeInk on "gassing up" ink
> refilling. I am at a loss on the Leben website in locating any
> archives. Any help would be appreciated.

> Ken Rubin
> Garden Wall Graphics
> Struggling Epsonologist

Ken:

Can't help on the 'gassing up' but the archives should be at:

http://www.egroups.com/list/epson-inkjet/

Of course, WeInk is at:

http://www.weink.com/

bob snow

-
** Endura-LE Archival inks and cartridges for Epson 3000 printers.**
** New! Compatible cartridges for Epson Stylus Color 900 printers **
** Cartridges, bulk ink & refill kits-visit http://www.WeInk.com/ **