Question about ez color

Paul, Tell me something about ez color. Everybody says that it generates
profiles from SCANNER to PRINTER.  But what if you do all your art work
in photoshop originally, and do not scan it in? can a profile be made to
make prints from WHATEVER is on the MONITOR SCREEN, REGARDLESS of the
origin to the Epson Printer?  THIS is what I need. I don't especially
care if I get a profile from the SCANNER to the MONITOR screen, as both
my scanners come very close to what I want now, and only require minimum
and quick adjustments in photoshop.

Jerry.