Re: Just what do we really capture?

Jerry, I went to look at your site and it's amazing! I am very impressed by
all the things you do...the b/w photography as well as the purely digital
images. (I have a friend, Ken Huff, whom you might well feel a creative
kinship with...check out his images at www.itgoesboing.com...)
Pat

Jerry wrote:
<<I do all my color work in photoshop
and output directly as finished prints on the epson 1200 and 3000. Check
out my website at http://www.westernechoes.com to see a bunch of color
digital images that get this treatment.
Just click on the color digital galleries.