Re: Epson 9000 dicussion Group

> Hopefully if you are going to invest in a $8000+ machine, which can eat fifty
> bucks worth of paper while you decide if the color is right, you are planning
> to use a RIP and color management this time around...
>
> C. David Tobie
> Design Cooperative
> CDTobie@designcoop.com

Apparently you have never used a wide format printer much less the Epson
9000. You are able to feed one sheet of 8.5x11 at a time into the 9000.
If you are paying $50.00 per sheet of paper I want to talk with you. I
have some swamp land in the middle of Kansas I would like to sell. ;-]

Jim Davis
www.visual-artists.com

-