Re: Inks with water-resistance properties on plain paper?

In a message dated 7/13/99 12:54:31 PM, gator@global.co.za writes:

>Am I correct in saying that the MIS archival inks are the only inks
>
>available for Epson printers that have water-resistance properties on *plain
>
>paper*?

I believe they are the only released ink set with such properties, but you
can come at it from the other end, and use papers that lock in the ink,
making them effectively waterproof. Some of these papers are fit for highend
work, but I also use low cost rolls of  such paper for blueprints that are
waterproof for job site use.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com