Re: Using Radius ProSense Calibrator with non-radius Monitor

> I seem to remember back during the days of Radius that they had a
> version of their Prosense software that allowed you to use the Radius
> ProSense calibrator on any display. Sadly, I never D/Led this program
> since I had no need for it at the time.  Does anyone know were I can
> find a copy of it?
>
> If someone has a copy I'd love to get a hold of it. It should no
> involve a copyright issue since you must have ProSense calibrator for
> it to work.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Regards, -Joe Milligan
> -
> Please: Stay on topic. Trim quoted messages.
> http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

version 1.68 works beautifully.  We used it to calibrate a $275 17" Goldstar
monitor!  Watch out Radius (Miro!).  Drop me a private e-mail and I'll check
with the authorities (Karl Lang) at Miro if I can transfer you the software!

Jon Cone
http://www.inkjetmall.com
http://www.cone-editions.com/workshops

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]