Re: Solution for using Port Jugglers with Epson printers

> So if you think you needed to give up your old Port Juggler, look at
> their website.

We just hooked up 2 Epson 3000 and 1 Epson 1520 to fast ethernet/100 and can
print to them from any of the Macs and Win machnes in our studios and
workshop. Expen$ive solution, but elegant.

Jon Cone
http://www.inkjetmall.com
http://www.cone-editions.com/workshops

-