Re: ink consumption of Epson 1200

Morrie--

>Curious, Bill, how did you determine that one
>particular print used a huge amount of ink?

BF: I accidentally inserted a sheet of Epson glossy film upside down.  The
ink was actually running down the page (like runs in spray paint too
heavily applied).  It seemed like a lot to me (but all very subjective.)

>I hope you aren't replacing the cartridge before it actually stops
>printing.  I was able to get another 3 or 4 prints after the light started
>blinking.

BF: No, I don't replace the cart until the light stays on and the printer
refuses to print until I change it.

--Bill

Bill Fernandez
User Interface Architect