Re: ink consumption of Epson 1200

huge cartridges. This dinky cartridge stuff is a total rip off on epson
> > printer owners for no other reason than greed.
> >
> They did Jerry. It's called the 9000.

John, thats overkill for most of us. I don't need a printer that large.

Someone figured out you pay 8000 dollars a gallon for ink when its
bought in small cartridges. If that isn't a rip off I don't know what
is. Of Course they have a right to charge whatever they want. But look
at the money they lost in the archival ink market when 5 different
companies are making archival inks for THEIR printer!

Jerry