Re: Fotonic/Silver Ink Interested People, Please Read!

J. Arthur Davis wrote:

> > Mike
> Before you go to far with the Cobra system you may also want to contact
> Ed Michaels.

I might not be going anywhere with the Cobra. We'll se whether they can get
it out.

> I don't have an email address for him but his phone # is
> 800-835-7576. I understand he has a bulk ink system for the 3000 that
> works.

But who needs a continuous feed system for the 3000. It already has huge ink
wells and is already designed for remote feed.  I would think that making
the 3000 work with a continuous feed remote ink system would be relatively
straight forward. The challenge is making the printers designed for on head
ink carts work with a continuous feed system.

Thanks for the feedback.

--
Mike Greer

Come visit my web site on digital photography and other
interesting topics at http://greer.simplenet.com .
I have been extremely lazy, so many of the topics are
not finished yet. But they will be, some day.

-