Re: Fotonic Lyson Inkset

Jim,

well I can't afford to spend 5 bucks on one sheet of paper, unless I
start to really sell my prints a lot faster than I have been. Surely you
know how much waste there is on epson printers, with all the little
things that screw up a print job. I average about 3 sheets of paper just
to get one good print. and I'm much to much of a tightwad to spend $5
for one sheet of paper, no matter how nice it is. There are many less
expensive papers that are just as nice.

Jerry