Photoshop 5 Artistry]

Am sure many of us received the following e-mail from Haynes and
Crumpler. Their mailing list for this note contained several familiar
names. If you are a devotee of Photoshop Artistry, a word to them about
the latest (red cover) edition would be helpful I am sure. I'm really
surprised that among the Photoshop books, Artistry has not been a
leading seller.

J. Lipmanson