Re: Disk error messages while spooling

I had a similar problem last year. My 3000 would stop halfway through any large
print job and the job would disappear.

Since Epson Tech Support were about as useful as a chocolate teapot, I decided
to experiment a bit. I fitted an extra 192Mb of RAM, and the problem has now
gone away. It can still be slow sometimes on very large jobs, but doesn't keel
over and die anymore. In fairness, I'm using a PC with NT4, not a Mac.

Daniel White
Finex Printworks
(danny@finex.org.uk)

-