Re: Liege and Concorde Rag on Epson 1200

> Anyone have any better techniques?

Yes.  We'll have ICC profiles for the 1200 and all the art papers in just a
few weeks . The profiles will auto limit the prper amount of inks for each
of the papers. We will do the Liege and the Luminos papers as well as many
others.

All you will need to do is select the profile in your Epson driver OR in
Photoshop when you print. It is the easiest way to get predictable color. Do
you want me to contact you by e-mail when they are complete?

Jon Cone
http://www.inkjetmall.com
http://www.cone-editions.com/workshops